It includes 42 fully enclosed and air-conditioned capsules and offers riders spectacular views of the city including the River Mersey, the Welsh mountains and World Heritage Site waterfront. It also offers a VIP luxury capsule with leather seating, DVD player and a champagne fridge.
Liverpool Wheel Prices and Tickets *
- Adult – £9.00
- OAP/Student – £7.50
- Child (4 – 16 yrs) – £6.50
- Child (1 – 3yrs) – £2.00
- Child (under 1yrs)- FREE
- Family Ticket (2 adults 2 children)- £25.00
*All costs are per person. Price are for reference only please click here for up to date prices and tickets.
Private Gondola – £45.00 (maximum 6 adults and 2 children – please note that disabled accessible gondolas hold a maximum of 1 wheelchair user and 4 adults.)
VIP – £50.00 (maximum of 4 adults – please call the box office for details)
Luxury VIP Capsule with Champagne (1/2 bottle) and Chocolates – £70.00 (maximum of 4 adults – please call the box office for details)
Liverpool Wheel Opening Times
- Monday to Thursday 10.00am – 9.00pm
- Friday 10.00am – 11.00pm
- Saturday 9.00am – 11.00pm
- Sunday 9.00am – 8.00pm
- Open later on Arena Event Nights
Liverpool Wheel Details
- 60 metres high
- Supported on approx 300 tones of water
- Weighs approximately 365 tonnes
- 42 gondolas seating up to 8 people each (6 adults & 2 children)
- Fully enclosed, modern, air-conditioned and heated gondolas
- A true 360 degree panoramic view of the surrounding area
- Graceful and awe inspiring design with an almost completely silent operation
- High standards, professional operation & uniformed staff
- Excellent disabled access and local commentary.
- 41 standard capsules and 1 luxury VIP gondola
- The VIP gondola holds up to 4 adults
- Ride time is approx 10 to 12 minutes (3 revolutions)
- Wheel chair and disabled access to 2 gondolas
There is full disabled access with ramps and extra wide capsule doors on two capsules.
Group rates are offered at 15% discount over 20 people.
Large group rates are by negotiation i.e. Schools.