The Casbah Coffee Club (Est 1959) by Mona Best, owned by former Beatle, Pete Best and his brothers Rory and Roag Best.
A must for all Beatles’ fans, the Club is the place where it all began. This is the only original Beatles venue to remain unchanged complete with:
- Star ceiling – painted by Pete, John, George and Paul;
- Rainbow room – Stage ceiling painted by Sir Paul McCartney;
- Aztec room – Ceiling painted by John;
- Spider room – Stage occupied by The Beatles, and many other Merseybeat stars;
- Cynthia’s silhouette of John, Original guitar, mike, amps all used by The Beatles.
Admission is by tour only www.petebest.com/casbah-coffee-club.