Make sure you book a trip on The Magical Mystery Tour Liverpool – when you are planning your visit to the city. Operated by Cavern City Tours, the famous Magical Mystery Tour takes you on a fun and fascinating journey which reveals the story of how the Fab Four came to be. Buy tickets on line up to 8 hours before the tour departure time.
The Magical Mystery Tour is two hours of Beatles fun. Follow in the footsteps of these icons by visiting the places they grew up, where they met and how they formed into the world’s best loved band.
The tour lasts 2 hours and includes the following locations with stops for photos on the way:
- Childhood home of Ringo Starr
- George Harrison’s birthplace (passengers get off the bus here)
- Penny Lane (passengers get off the bus here)
- St Peter’s Church Hall (where John and Paul met for the first time)
- Strawberry Field (passengers get off the bus here)
- John Lennon’s childhood home
- Paul McCartney’s childhood home (passengers get off the bus here)
- Former schools and colleges of John, Paul, George and Ringo including the Art College and the Liverpool Institute (now LIPA)
The Magical Mystery Tour is the only Beatles tour that finishes with a visit to the legendary Cavern Club.